Applications are invited for Internship Opportunity (Graphic Designer) at Xiaomi, Bengaluru for the year 2021. Online applications are open on the official website.
Xiaomi was founded in 2010 by serial entrepreneur Lei Jun, who believes that high-quality technology doesn’t need to cost a fortune. We create remarkable hardware, software, and internet services for and with the help of our Mi fans.
The company incorporate their feedback into our product range, which currently includes the Mi Note Pro, Mi Note, Mi 4, Redmi 2, Mi TV, Mi Band and other accessories. With more than 61 million handsets sold in 2014, and products launched in Taiwan, Hong Kong, Singapore, Malaysia, Philippines, India, Indonesia and Brazil, Xiaomi is expanding its footprint across the world to become a global brand.
- Basic knowledge of layouts, typography, colour, and other graphic design fundamentals
- Good knowledge of design applications such as Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe After Eﬀects etc.
- Must be self-motivated to prioritise and manage workload and meet critical project milestones and deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build good working relationships.
- Compelling portfolio of graphic design wor
Day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Producing high-quality banners and social media post for the MIUI system apps.
- Creating design elements (icons, Illustrations etc.)
- Create short animation videos
- Receive feedback from the design manager and make necessary changes
You may also be interested in: