UNDP, New Delhi invites applications for Internship (Graphic Design) for the year 2021. The last date of application is 16 March 2021.
The intern will be responsible for developing high quality content and will be responsible for adapting, editing, et al, of communication products for dissemination through project and state teams.
Applicants to the UNDP internship programme must at the time of application meet one of the following requirements:
- Be enrolled in a postgraduate degree programme (such as a master’s programme, or higher);
- Be enrolled in the final academic year of a first university degree programme (such as bachelor’s degree or equivalent);
- Have recently graduated with a university degree (as defined in (a) and (b) above) and, if selected, must start the internship within one-year of graduation;
- Be enrolled in a postgraduate professional traineeship program and undertake the internship as part of this program.
- Ability to generate design collaterals with quick turnaround time
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Premier, Final Cut and/or other tools used for graphic design.
- Good skills in video editing, basic knowledge of motion graphic design is a plus.
- Basic understanding of current affairs and interest in development challenges
- Experience in writing blogs, features, articles would be an asset.
- Good team player and ability to adapt to change in work environment.
Under the guidance of Communications Officer, NRM & Biodiversity, UNDP India the intern is expected to:
- Create engaging digital/print content, including graphics, brochure, publications, Gifs, posts, stories, etc.
- Create social media designs according to platforms and experiment with thumbstoppers
- Provide assistance to the state/project team with designing collaterals;
- Support the team to prepare short write up/communication for dissemination;
- Prepare PowerPoint presentations, visual representations, infographics as required;
- Support in planning and curation of events and campaigns.
- Work with the team to ideate and design communication collaterals
- Any other task as advised by the team.
The completed “Internship Intern Form” available on the UNDP India website at Internship Intern Form (available at: Jobs/Internships | UNDP in India) should be completed along with a current and detailed Resume.
- Application Deadline: 16 March 2021
- Starting Date: 18 March 2021
About UNDP India
UNDP India is working to its best ability to support various Ministries, donors, partners, projects and state teams across the country on communication, engagement and media initiatives. In order to ensure effective and timely communication and engagements with a wide range of stakeholders and audiences, UNDP India will need to create a series of collateral packages.
In addition to this, UNDP India needs to focus on enhancing its brand visibility through its various communication initiatives. Keeping these critical requirements in mind, the UNDP Communications unit plans to an intern to strengthen India CO communications.