GE drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers.
Location: Kolkata, India
The intern will be responsible for sales and achieving sales targets within an established geographic territory in the assigned segments.
- M Sc / M Tech / B Tech in Biotechnology
- High ethics and integrity
- Fluent English and local language speaking
- Strong contracts, commercial & negotiation skills
- Proven coordination and influencing skills to set and drive an agenda with third parties
- Customer-focused mindset with proven ability to respond quickly to internal and external customer needs
- Ability to build rapport, energize and influence people
- Analytical with strong ability to assimilate complex data and simplify solutions
- Interpersonal flexibility and tolerance
- Financial performance
- Channel Partner Effectiveness
- Leading Channel Development
- Coordinating internal support for the Channel partner
Responsibilities also includes coordinating with application teams, service teams, supply chain, marketing, and managing current customer base, penetration of existing customer base, creation of new customers, and expansion into new customer segments.