Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the Internship Opportunity (GAMMA Data Science Consulting) at BCG.
Boston Consulting Group is an American management consulting firm founded in 1963, headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts. The firm is the second largest consulting firm by revenue.
What You’ll Do
- As a member of their Gamma data science consulting team, your focus is on translating real-world business problems into an appropriate quantitative context and develop models that solve these questions.
- To do so, you’ll not only develop modeling concepts, you will implement, calibrate and backtest these and align the results and findings with our clients.
- You’ll combine innovative skills in (applied) mathematics, stochastics and statistics, computer science, numerical mathematics, artificial intelligence, and machine learning.
- You’ll be working hand in hand with our senior staff, some of the world’s top minds in their respective field of analytics and industry, on cases that reshape business, government, and society.
- You’ll apply data science and analytics methods to real-world business situations, collaborating on challenging projects in inspiring teams, increasing your understanding of complex business problems from diverse perspectives and developing new skills and experience to help you at every stage of your career—at BCG and beyond.
- Gamma consulting work is varied and rigorous, most of it performed at our client sites.
- Projects can vary in length, size, and location, depending on the client’s challenge. Because our clients operate all over the world, you may travel internationally.
- If you are joining us directly from school, expect to work with a wide range of clients and projects right from the start—from framing new business challenges, building fact-bases, developing modeling concepts and approaches, designing innovative solutions and algorithms, creating scale through designing relevant material or even tools and apps to training colleagues and clients in new solutions.
- At BCG GAMMA, you’ll have the chance to work with clients in every BCG region and every industry area. Gamma is a core member of a rapidly growing analytics enterprise at BCG – a constellation of teams focused on driving practical results for BCG clients by applying leading edge analytics approaches, data, and technology.
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the internship through this link.
Click here to view the official notification for the Internship Opportunity (GAMMA Data Science Consulting) at BCG.
More such opportunities that you might be interested in:
- Internship Opportunity (Technology- Data Management) at Teach for India [PAN India]: Apply Now
- Internship Opportunity (Professional Services) at Amazon, Gurgaon: Apply Now