Internship Opportunity at FSSAI, Delhi [February 2020]: Apply by Jan 25
Food Safety & Standards Authority of India (FSSAI) is an independent statutory body established under the Food Safety & Standards Act, 2006 under the aegis of the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India. It is the apex body responsible for ensuring food safety and compliance with food standards throughout the nation.
FSSAI invites application for the month of February 2020 for its Internship Scheme 2019-20, which will supply Interns with different learning opportunities via a well-designed training calendar.
Students pursuing a full-time postgraduate degree/ diploma or higher degree in the Recognized Institute in India/ overseas, in any of the following:
- Life Sciences, Chemical Sciences, Food Technology, Microbiology, Veterinary Sciences, Agricultural Sciences or some other related field
- Business Administration & Management including Policy Regulation & related disciplines
- Media & Communications
Students in 3rd / 4thyear of the 4-year Bachelor’s program in Food Technology or related disciplines also can apply.
The internship will be available throughout the year at different points of time. Internships offered will be for the duration of 8 weeks, which might be extended for a maximum period of 6 months for reasons to be recorded in writing.
Place of Internship
- FDA Bhawan, Kotla Road New Delhi- 110002. (HQ)
- FSSAI (NR), First Floor, NBCC Place, Bhisham Pitamah Marg, Pragati Vihar, New Delhi-110003.
- FSSAI, Hall Mark company plaza, Sant Dyaneshwar Marg Oppst. Gurunanak Hospital road, Bandra (East), Mumbai- 400051.
- FSSAI, Central Documentation Complex, (South Wing), Che1mai Port Trust, Rajaji Salai, Chennai 600001
- FSSAI, Benfish Tower, 6th floor,31 G N Block, SSectorV, Salt Lake, Kolkata – 91.
Areas/Domains Available for Internship
The area mentioned in the application will be indicative of the preference rather than a confirmation of protecting allocation at the particular department.
HQ New Delhi
- Regulatory Compliance
- Quality Assurance
- Risk Assessment & R&D
- SNF Projects
- Food Fortification
Regional Offices (NR Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai & Kolkata)
Hands-on training in Food Imports Clearance and Licensing and Registration of Food Business Only.
How to Apply?
- Interested and eligible students can apply online by clicking here.
- Applicants, who have applied for an internship for previous months, need to apply afresh.
- n the time of joining, Intern will be asked to carry a letter from their own Institute indicating his/her status .in the institution as a student and “No Objection” for allowing him or her to undergo Internship Program for the time for which he/she’s chosen, is relevant.
- A character certificate from the jurisdiction of the Institute, together with evidence of educational qualifications as stated in the application form would also have to be submitted at the time of joining for an internship.
- The last date to apply is Janaury 25, 2020.
- Selected candidates will be notified by Jan 31, 2020
- The date of joining is February 3, 2020.
For more details, click here.
About the Author
When I die, bury me with all my tatts on. When I die, bury me without the lights on.