Applications are invited for Internship Opportunity (Frontend Development) at Sony, Bengaluru. Online applications are open on the official website.
Together with the research scientists and team members, the candidate we are looking for should have a strong proficiency in building great User Interfaces and User Experiences. The candidate we are looking for should have a good hand in designing UI/UX and in building them. The candidate would work very closely with the team in implementing the web-based platform. This is a great opportunity to work on one of the most amazing and exciting products being built in the industry. Apart from that, the candidate would get a chance to work with the best brains and competitive teams within the industry.
- Bachelors or Masters degree from Computer Science background.
- Having built UIs and UXs on Adobe XD / Figma. Having a portfolio on Behance or Dribbble would be great.
Preferred Qualifications / Experience
- Having experience with implementing a highly scalable and user-engaging solution while working for a company.
- Experience in writing test cases: mochajs, chaijs, etc
- Having built at least one project following a self-designed wireframe.
- Should be able to offer solutions to any bottlenecks/system designs shared.
Remote/ Bangalore, India.
- 6 months starting August first week
- 9:30 to 18:00 (Monday to Friday) fulltime
You may also be interested in: