Applications are invited for Internship Opportunity for Mobile Surgery Software Team at Philips, Pune for the year 2021. Online applications are open on the official website.
Over 125 years ago, Frederik and Gerard Philips started a small light bulb company in Eindhoven. Little did they realize that it would become a global force of innovation, committed to improving billions of lives worldwide. But it did.
Today, Philips is a world leading health technology company with a vision to make life better for people worldwide through meaningful innovation. Making good on this promise depends on our passionate, inspirational, collaborative and diverse team.
Defined project as part of Masters in technology/Engineering with HIC R&D Teams Key Skills Gained as a part of Internship Experience with Systems Design R&D Organization include
- Overall technical leadership and responsible for realization of full systems product release/life cycle management to ensure quality and compliance.
- Translation of user and business requirements into product requirements, high level product design, check and optimize integration and verification
- System decomposition and allocation of derived requirements down to HW/SW element and part level and related traceability.
- Trade-off of product/system design specifications and interfaces, determine feasibility of potential solutions, and leading technical & design reviews.
- Ensuring full Product Safety Risk Management in a regulation compliant manner.
You may also be interested in: