Applications are invited for Internship Opportunity for Engineering Graduates at Cadence, Bengaluru for the year 2021. Online applications are open on the official website.
Cadence plays a critical role in creating the technologies that modern life depends on. We are a global electronic design automation company, providing software, hardware, and intellectual property to design advanced semiconductor chips that enable our customers create revolutionary products and experiences.
- BE/B.Tech Or ME/M.Tech
- Fresh Engineering graduate in electronics or Comp Science
- Very good digital/analog skills
- Strong analysis and problem solving skills
- Excellent algorithmic skills
- Team Player
- Strong ability and passion to learn
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Interns at Cadence play a crucial role in bringing new creative ideas to Cadence and helping us in our pursuit to solve cutting-edge technical challenges. Interns are part of project teams and are expected to learn the respective tools, flow & associated technologies on the job. The interns are assigned a mentor/manager who continually help and guide them during this learning process.
During this training, the interns get an opportunity to work on multiple live assignments to learn the workings of the actual tool. They also get to learn the nuances of working in a team and the corporate world.
From the first day at Cadence, the interns are expected to develop high performance capabilities. They are encouraged and supported to take charge of their learning and leverage this opportunity fully to learn and develop their skills. Through a combination of passion and natural talent, the interns are expected to raise the bar and make an impact for Cadence.
You may also be interested in:
- Internship Opportunities for MTech Students at Intel, Bengaluru: Applications Open
- Research Scientist, Google Research at Google, Bengaluru: Apply Now