Applications are invited for Internship Opportunity (Financial Analyst) at Amazon, Mumbai for the year 2021. Online applications are open on the official website.
Amazon.com, Inc. is an American multinational technology company which focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence. It is one of the Big Five companies in the U.S. information technology industry, along with Google, Apple, Facebook, and Microsoft.
The analyst will support the Business and the finance leader by producing and delivering financial analysis that would facilitate corrective actions and right decision making. This person would define business and financial metrics considering worldwide reporting processes and local business need and shall build a process to capture and analyse these metrics on a weekly interval.
- 4+ years of experience in Accounts Payable (AP)
- Experience interpreting data to make business recommendations
- CA Intern with 2 years of Articleship
- Possess strong communication and leadership skills
- Able to work in an ambiguous environment with tight deadlines
- Have an absolute passion for ensuring a great customer experience
- Possess exceptional skills in data analysis
- Outstanding attention to detail; Exceptional problem solving & analytical skills
- Be a self-starter
- Experience in business process improvement
- Experience in interacting with wide set of stakeholders.
The Tenure will be in the range of 9 months to 18 months.
You may also be interested in: