Applications are invited for Internship Opportunity (Finance and Accounts) at Teach for India, Mumbai for the year 2022.
About Teach for India
Teach For India is on a journey to reach an India free of poverty and filled with love by ending educational inequity in our country. Twelve years into our journey we are a movement of 3800 Alumni working at all levels of the education system, who are reaching 1 in 10 children across the country.
These Alumni have graduated from our two-year Fellowship Program where they taught in under-resourced classrooms to put 32,000 low-income children on a different life path. Today, we have 970 Fellows and are the largest pipeline of driven, skilled talent into the educational ecosystem in India.
We believe that reaching our vision demands that we have the best and brightest group of leaders working to lead this city. Here are the minimum qualifications we look for:
- Under Graduate OR Graduate – B. Com / B. A. F / B. B. I. only
- C.A. Inter appeared (preferred)
- Assisting the Finance Team in day to day routine accounting tasks.
- Supporting the Payroll Database Management system
- Ensuring compliance in the Fellow Expense Reimbursements Cycle.
- Supporting the filing system
- Assisting Finance Team with follow-ups of pending tasks
- Assisting the Manager in Secretarial matters and special projects.
You may also be interested in:
- Summer Research Internship Program 2022 at IIT Gandhinagar [Monthly Stipend Upto Rs. 8k]: Apply by Mar 25