Procter & Gamble (P&G) invites application internship opportunity (Finance & Accounting) for the year 2020. Online applications open on the official website.
Did you know that an internship at P&G offers you the chance to test your finance skills and management abilities in real-life situations? This is a unique opportunity to obtain insights into the world of finance in a fast-moving consumer goods company and benefit from: Business topics at the heart of today’s news – Evolving channels (Discounters, E-commerce), competition, and customers’ reality makes working in FMCG very dynamic every single day!
Recognized Financial leadership – Finance people are part of every multi-functional team and we are key actors in business development and the decision-making process.
We are looking for Students:
- Currently studying towards a Master’s degree with one of the following majors: Finance, Accounting or any relevant majors
- Strong academic results coupled with Finance interest/passion
- Leadership and strategic analysis thinking skills
- Strong collaboration skills and ability to work across diverse organizations and teams.
- Good command of the English language and MS Office tools
Your Role as an Intern in F&A –
- Analyzing major competitors, to refine business strategies for our products
- Working on a new product launches/ initiative, co-assessing the financial impacts with the brand management and sales team and guiding your multi-functional partners through financially optimized plans
- Explore business opportunities within new channels (E-commerce, Discounters)
- Improving cost competitiveness for our manufacturing activities
What P&G offer
Responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will feel the ownership of your project from the beginning, and you will be given specific projects and responsibilities
Continuous coaching & mentoring– you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager
Dynamic and supportive work environment – employees are at the core; we value every individual and encourage initiatives promoting agility and work/life balance
Paid Learning Experience We treat you like a real full time employee, not only in terms of the responsibility you tackle, but also by providing you with a competitive monthly stipend.