Teach for India invites internship applications for Fellowship selection for the year 2021. The Intern will support the Team’s efforts to continuously evolve to be more accurate, efficient, and applicant-friendly, by error tracking applicant data, working on exploratory and data-analysis projects and thought-partnering on efficient strategies for the next cycle.
- Graduate degree
- Basic data analysis skills.
- Excellent Excel and Powerpoint skills.
- High attention to detail.
- Strong drive towards research and exploration.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Tracking errors in applicant details and making calls to gather accurate information.
- Compiling performance data, analysing and identifying trends, and suggesting strategies to make the upcoming cycle more efficient.
- Exploring state-of-the-art communication platforms to interact with our stakeholders.
- Support with setting up the framework for an interactive selection dashboard.
- Automating trackers such as those used for predicting the application numbers in the upcoming Round to add efficiency and make room for more detailed analysis.
About the Team
The Selection Team works relentlessly to help realize our vision that one day all children will attain an excellent education. Ultimately, we are driven by two goals: our short term goal of putting children on a different life path and our long term goal of building a strong alumni base to advocate for our children and work to eliminate educational inequity.
Company identify, from the thousands of applicants who apply to the Fellowship each year, those likely to lead us to both our short and long term goals. We do this through the design of a competency-based selection model and utilization of the skills and experiences of Staff, Fellows, and Alumni in its implementation.