Applications are invited for Internship Opportunity (Fellowship Recruitment) at Teach for India for the year 2021. Online applications are open on the official website.
About the Team
The Recruitment Team works vigorously to help realize our vision that one day all students will attain an excellent education in India. By enlisting our country’s most promising future leaders in our work, we directly support our mission of building a movement of leaders who will end educational inequity. Ultimately, we are driven by two goals: our short term goal of putting students on a different life path and our long term goal of building a strong alumni base to advocate for our students and work to eliminate the educational achievement gap.
We identify and inspire thousands of potential Fellows on college campuses and from multiple career sectors to apply to and join Teach For India who continues the work that existing Fellows are doing.
- Strong communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Willingness to learn
- Willingness to engage in phone calls/ in-person meetings
- Comfort with constantly changing scenarios and a high-stress environment
- Strong time management and organizational skills
The Fellowship Recruitment Intern will have two primary roles:
- Create a detailed sourcing plan – research new avenues to source applications for the Fellowship, initiate action based on this research in the form of dialogues and partnerships.
- Create pathways to engage with the high potential registrations we get week on week at the Fellowship Recruitment Team.
- Engage with the high number of registrations from potentially high-quality candidates that we get every day. This will be done through phone calls and in-person meetings.
- Understand goal setting as a staff member at Teach For India and work with the ambitious goals set for Staff.
- Engage with Fellows, staff, alumni to capitalize on Word of Mouth Marketing/ bringing in referrals/ mobilizing the large TFI community to support in the vision of bringing on board 550 Fellows.
You may also be interested in: