Applications are invited for Internship Opportunity (Environmental Protection and Policy) with Greenpeace India for the year 2021. Online applications are open on the official website.
Greenpeace India is the Indian branch of the global environmental group Greenpeace, a non-profit NGO, with a presence in 55 countries across Europe, the Americas, Asia. Greenpeace India has legally registered society in 4 locations with Bengaluru as its headquarters and other branches at Delhi, Chennai, Patna.
Objective of the Internship
- To enhance the research skills of students in the field of environmental protection and policy through practical work assignments.
- To expose them to advocacy and local project initiatives of Greenpeace India.
- To utilize students’ skills towards our work in the area of environmental protection and conservation.
- The applicant should be in his/her 2nd year of study (or higher).
- The applicant should be able to provide a verification letter from their institution’s departmental head stating the requirement of the internship.
- The applicant should be an Indian citizen.
How to Apply?
- Fill in the application form annexed and available in the downloads box.
- The applicants should send their completed application form at least two months in advance from the date of the start of the internship.
Minimum: 45 Days & Maximum: 3 Months
Click here to view the official notification of Internship Opportunity (Environmental Protection and Policy) with Greenpeace India.
You may also be interested in: