Applications are invited for Internship Opportunity (Engineering & Technology) at Baker Hughes, Pune for the year 2021. Online applications are open on the official website.
About Baker Hughes
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, the company is committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and are always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
MTECH/ME in Computer Science – The opportunity to work on new product development & QA for Software for, A web Based Calibration solution for various industries, connected Apps for Android/IoS.
MTECH/ME – Electronics and Telecommunications – Opportunity to work on New Product Development & QA for Druck Precision Measurement Instruments like pressure controller and calibrators, handheld devices, industry protocols like HART, FF, USB, BLE
Technical Skills needed: Knowledge of Microcontroller and Microprocessors Programming skills in C, C++, Python, Analog and Digital Electronics.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Be currently enrolled in an Master’s degree from an accredited university in Computer science or Electronics & Telecommunications.
- Have maintained a GPA grade greater than or equal to 3.0 out of 4.0 or the equivalent in your country
- Be in your final year of your degree studies
- Be fluent in oral and written English
- Have the legal right to work without restrictions in the country you have applied
As an Intern, you will be responsible for:
- Completing internal projects to deliver customer outcomes and identify business improvements Learning internal software to assist with the completion of projects and tasks
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams and interns to interact and network with global business leaders
- Receiving coaching and mentoring to enable you to complete assignments and projects to develop your learning and skillset
You may also be interested in: