Philips Pune invites Internship applications from Engineering students for the year 2021. Online applications are open on the official website.
- Perform proof-of-concept projects, engage in product design, and build prototypes and production models.
- Consider the full impact of your work. This means considering privacy, ethics, and regulation, as well as the performance of your code and the accuracy of your models.
- Creates methods of obtaining data that can be used for data sciences; Identifies ways to improve current data mining for future recommendation to reduce manual manipulation of data.
- Adeptly interpret and utilize mass quantities of data to generate innovative hypotheses & insights, and present these insights to the different stakeholders
- A strong passion for empirical research and for answering hard questions with data
- Good understanding of statistical and machine learning modeling concepts.
- Strong with R / Python programming or any other open source programming language.
- Good Exposure to data mining, web data scrapping and data wrangling using R / Python or any other open source programming language
- Strong understanding and exposure to Natural Language Processing (NLP) and text data mining tasks a plus.
- Exposure to supervised / unsupervised classification techniques and approaches specific to Document clustering, Topic modeling and other NLP tasks
- Experience and exposure in various data extraction methods (like data extraction from PDF Files, JSON, HTML and Java Script rendered web pages, etc.) a plus
- Develop, maintain, track and identify fine-tuning opportunities for existing machine learning models for different business problems.
Type of Opportunity