Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the Internship Opportunity (Engineering and Research) at General Electric (GE), Bengaluru.
General Electric Company is an American multinational conglomerate incorporated in New York City and headquartered in Boston. As of 2018, the company operates through the following segments: aviation, healthcare, power, renewable energy, digital industry, additive manufacturing and venture capital and finance.
Job Description Summary
This intern works on proof-of-concepts related to new areas in GE Healthcare & they should be working with technology experts to prototype and develop the Products.
- Works on projects often requiring independent decision-making..
- You will be asked to take on certain aspects of a fulltime job within the function the intern is studying.
- You will be asked to write software code if in an engineering internship
Duration of the Internship
- These projects are normally scoped to last between 8 to 10 weeks in duration
- A recent graduate from a Bachelors/technical program in the function you are interning.
- Equivalent GPA of at least 3.0 (or) CGPA 7
- Ability to exercise independent judgment consistent with department guidelines.
- Previous experience using independent thought processes to plan ahead, process information, maintain workflow and anticipate future needs of the team.
- Strong organizational skills with high attention to detail.
- Self Starter, proactive, able to work independently with minimal direction
- Ability to quickly identify and prioritize issues, create solutions and meet deadlines.
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills, capable of working within a globally diverse team across different time zones.
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the internship through this link.
For more details, click the link below.