Philips Bengaluru is looking for student Interns who are passionate about AI, advancing science, and building the next generation of intelligent systems for various health-care applications.
The ambitious AI research agenda is both broad and deep, with leading edge projects in signal & image processing, machine learning, deep learning, and NLP techniques. You will interact with multiple teams on AI and will help bring research ideas into scalable, robust systems.
- Bachelor/Masters holders in electronics/computer science/statistics/signal & image processing/machine learning/ artificial intelligence /data science or any other related discipline
- Experience with one or more analytic software tools or languages (like R and Python)
- Experience in C/C++
- Developing AI, pre and post-processing algorithms on signals, images and videos
- Develop various machine learning and deep learning techniques and algorithms for regression, classification, statistical modelling, and predictive modelling, etc., for healthcare applications
- Exploration of various Deep neural network architectures and transfer learning methods.
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
Internship Opportunity (Engineering) at Philips, Bengaluru.