Applications are invited for Internship Opportunity (Engineering) at General Electric, Vadodara for the year 2021. Online applications are open on the official website.
GE (NYSE:GE) rises to the challenge of building a world that works. For more than 125 years, GE has invented the future of industry, and today the company’s dedicated team, leading technology, and global reach and capabilities help the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE’s people are diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest level of integrity and focus to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for its customers.
- Qualifications/Requirements: Student pursuing Bachelors or Masters engaged for a fixed duration or a limited period to gain industry experience as part of his / her curriculum
- Desired Characteristics: Bachelors in Engineering or a related technical field
Essential Responsibilities :
- Lead system improvements projects as needed to support the most efficient and effective process
- Monitor action effectiveness by tracking critical KPIs and establishing the right rhythm of reviews.
- Streamline the process as appropriate, without compromising effectiveness.
- Collaborate with functional and regional team members for solid alignment and sharing of priorities and progress
- Streamline and harmonize Hydro Management system.
- Promote CAP and be advocate for changes.
Click here to apply for Internship Opportunity (Engineering) at General Electric, Vadodara.
You may also be interested in: