Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the Internship Opportunity at TERI, Delhi. The last date of application is 30 December.
The Energy and Resources Institute is a research institute in New Delhi that specializes in the fields of energy, environment and sustainable development. Established in 1974, it was formerly known as the Tata Energy Research Institute.
- Collection of primary and secondary data related to energy sector
- Literature review of various national and international reports and papers relevant to assigned project requirements
- Data analysis
- Preparation of concept notes and project reports
- Client meetings
- Engage with key stake holders for the execution of project tasks
- Business development – preparation of responses to tenders
- Keep up-to-date on the latest trends in the power sector
- Perform other tasks as assigned as per requirement
Enrolled in or completed Masters degree in engineering or energy economics or management
- Must have strong research skills – capability to carry out literature review, web-scraping and synthesis is a key requisite, familiarity with research methods is a bonus
- Experience working with software programmes such as M S Office and MI Power
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the internship through this link.
December 30, 2021
You may also be interested in: