General Electric (GE Healthcare) invites applications for Internship opportunity (EID) at Bangalore for the year 2021. Interested one can apply online on the official website.
About GE Healthcare
GE Healthcare is a leading global medical technology and digital solutions innovator. Our mission is to improve lives in the moments that matter. Unlock your ambition, turn ideas into world-changing realities, and join an organization where every voice makes a difference, and every difference builds a healthier world.
- A recent graduate from a Bachelors/ technical program in the function you are interning.
- Equivalent GPA of at least 3.0 (or) CGPA 7
- Ability to exercise independent judgment consistent with department guidelines.
- Previous experience using independent thought processes to plan ahead, process information, maintain workflow and anticipate future needs of the team.
- Strong organizational skills with high attention to detail.
- Self Starter, proactive, able to work independently with minimal direction
- Ability to quickly identify and prioritize issues, create solutions and meet deadlines.
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills, capable of working within a globally diverse team across different time zones.
- Works on projects often requiring independent decision-making.
- These projects are normally scoped to last between 6 and 12 months in duration.
- May be asked to take on certain aspects of a fulltime job within the function the intern is studying.
- For example, may be asked to write software code if in an engineering internship.
Apply here for Internship Opportunity (EID) at General Electric (GE Healthcare), Bengaluru.