Applications are invited for Internship Opportunity (DXR Services & Solutions) at Philips, Pune for the year 2021. The online applications are open on the official website.
Over 125 years ago, Frederik and Gerard Philips started a small light bulb company in Eindhoven. Little did they realize that it would become a global force of innovation, committed to improving billions of lives worldwide. But it did.
Today, Philips is a world leading health technology company with a vision to make life better for people worldwide through meaningful innovation. Making good on this promise depends on our passionate, inspirational, collaborative and diverse team.
- Works as a Service Information Engineer on problems of diverse scope where analysis of service innovation data requires evaluation of identifiable factors.
- The development of the solution requires a multi-disciplinary approach and knowledge of service innovation principles, -theories and -concepts.
- Formulates the solution for (technical) partial problems that cannot be found by combining previous experiences but by composing newly acquired service innovation knowledge.
- May lead multidisciplinary service innovation change projects, managing a number of people.
- Works independently and provides consultative advice within specific functional areas.
- Introduces service innovation methods/procedures that are new for the organization.
- Applies advanced process principles to multiple tasks. Proficient in area of specialization and contributes in other disciplines. Determines feasibility of service innovation concepts or projects.
You may also be interested in: