Applications are invited for the Internship Opportunity (DTLP) at General Electric, Bengaluru.
General Electric Company is an American multinational conglomerate incorporated in New York City and headquartered in Boston. As of 2018, the company operates through the following segments: aviation, healthcare, power, renewable energy, digital industry, additive manufacturing and venture capital and finance.
Job Description Summary
GE Aviation is seeking sharp, personable, highly-organized interns who are looking for the opportunity to grow their technical and professional skills while building a career with unlimited potential. Interns will learn from the best in the industry and work on substantial projects with real-world implications, getting hands-on with digital technologies.
- They offer meaningful, impactful assignments as well as an internship that includes team building, career development opportunities, and more.
- DTLP Interns are GE Aviation’s pipeline to full-time employment opportunities either as a direct hire or as a member of one of our world-class early talent leadership programs.
- DTLP Interns are hired to focus on a particular area of the business based on the availability of positions, the interviewer’s assessment, and the applicant’s preference.
- DTLP Intern assignments, typically 2 months in length, are dynamic and challenging based on the business needs and the type of work required.
- Interns have significant exposure to key IT and software business leaders at GE Aviation; as well as a global internship support network to accelerate learning and development.
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the internship through this link.
For more details, click the link below.
Internship Opportunity (DTLP) at General Electric, Bengaluru