Telecom Engineering Centre, Department of Telecommunications, New Delhi intends
to engage 25 interns under its ‘TEC Internship Scheme’ for which applications are invited
from eligible candidates/students from the recognised universities/colleges in lndia or abroad.
Who can Apply
- Indian students from recognized universities in India or abroad, studying in 3rd/4th year (Final or pre-final year) in Bachelor Degree course in Electronics/Communications/ Telecommunication/Radio/Information Technology/Computers/Electrical Engineering or related discipline and secured minimum 60% marks. OR
- who have completed Bachelor Degree course m Electronics/Communications/ Telecommunication/Radio/Information Technology/Computers/Electrical Engineering or related discipline course in last one year with minimum 60% marks. OR
- who have completed Post Graduate/ Master Degree course in Electronics/Communications/Telecommunication/Radio/Information Technology/Computers/Electrical Engineering or related discipline course in last one year, with minimum 60% marks.
- The qualifications may be relaxed in deserving cases based on the needs of the TEC, on the recommendations of Selection Committee and approval of Head of TEC.
- Possessing minimum qualifications as above shall not guarantee Internship in TEC.
- Candidates having exposure in the area of intended internship with good academic background and having higher qualification, based on need shall be given preference.
How to Apply
Interested and eligible candidates must send their applications by post along with their CVs, areas of work interest in the prescribed application form available here to designated office of TEC, in response to advertisement/notification from TEC. These applications need to be recommended by the Institution in which the applicant is currently studying.
Mumbai, New Delhi, Kolkata and Bengaluru.
The minimum duration of internship shall be of six months, extendable up to maximum of twelve months.
Every Intern will be paid a token remuneration @ Rs. 15,000/- per month on pro-rata basis.
The remuneration shall be paid after completion of the month subject to satisfactory
progress of work duly accepted by concerned division.
August 11, 2019
For more information, click here.