GE Gas Power is seeking sharp, personable, highly-organized interns who are looking for the opportunity to grow their technical and professional skills while building a career with unlimited potential. Interns will learn from the best in the industry and work on substantial projects with real world implications, getting hands-on with digital technologies!
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree program at an accredited university or credentialed software accelerator program.
- Degree focused in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Computer Information Systems, IT Security, Informatics, Information Science/Technology, Management Information Systems, Software Engineering, Security and Risk Analysis, or other relevant STEM majors with Software/IT experience.
- Confirmed enrollment in an undergraduate degree program to include satisfactory performance
- Graduating between December 2021 – June 2023
- Must commit to working full time (40 hrs/wk) during the internship.
- Prior intern, co-op, or research experience in software, IT or relevant area.
- Leadership experience inside and/or outside the classroom.
- A strong commitment to a career in technology and passion/aptitude for both software and information technology.
- Strong analytical and technical skills with experience in software industry standards and development tools.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to articulate clearly.
- Demonstrated creative problem solving and proactive learning.
GE offer meaningful, impactful assignments as well as a Summer that includes team building, career development opportunities, and more! Digital Technology Interns are GE’s primary pipeline to full-time employment opportunities either as a direct hire or as a member of one of our world-class early talent leadership programs.
Digital Technology Interns are hired to focus on a particular area of the GE business based on availability of positions, the interviewer’s assessment, and the applicant’s preference.
Digital intern assignments are dynamic and challenging based on the business needs and the type of work required. Interns have significant exposure to key IT and Software business leaders at GE; as well as a global internship support network to accelerate learning and development.
Apply here for Internship Opportunity (Digital Technology) at General Electric, Bengaluru.