Applications are invited for Internship Opportunity (Development- Fundraising) at Teach for India, Mumbai for the year 2021. Online applications are open on official website.
This exciting internship offers the opportunity to be part of the Teach for India head office team for 2 months. By joining our team, your valuable contribution will help us in building a wider movement for educational equity in the country.
The role will be responsible for supporting the national team to build our funding base in order to support the organization’s ambitions growth plans. The Development Intern will assist the team with many varied projects through the entire donor stewardship cycle – from prospect research to assisting with proposal and grant writing, supporting with a variety of reporting requirements and also helping with the operational work.
However, the role can go much beyond stewardship – including looking for new and creative avenues for funding. The position represents an excellent opportunity for learning and professional growth. The Development Team is committed to helping you to develop a range of transferable skills that will help you to succeed in your future career. Throughout the internship, you will receive support from our team to give you exposure to different experiences and improve your employability
The successful candidate will be characterized by possessing excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills, strong analytical and visual ideation and experience in using MS Office Suite. These abilities are paramount for success! This position will be given some ownership of projects and streams of work, depending on capability demonstrated, allowing for valuable personal growth and satisfaction.
- The minimum qualification that we look for is a Graduate degree.
- Applicants should be looking to develop their current skills and be open to learning new things
- Be creative and bring fresh ideas to Teach for India
- Be passionate about Teach for India’s mission and values.
- Have strong interpersonal skills with a professional yet friendly manner of communicating
- Strong analytical and visual ideation
- Be a confident verbal and written communicator
- Possess scoping and research capabilities- proactively seek new information from multiple sources and synthesize findings in an easy-to-digest format for the rest of the team.
- Ability to pay attention to detail and produce accurate work to a high standard
- Be comfortable with constantly changing scenarios and a high stress environment
- Be able to work as part of a team but also able to use your initiative and manage your own workload.
Primary responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- In depth research and scoping of potential donors.
- Leading research projects on various spheres connected to Development – researching creative new avenues of fundraising.
- Assist with preparing and copy editing of funding proposals and donor reports.
- Provide donor relationship stewardship support to the larger team.
- Assist the team with regular operational and organizational functions.
- This is also an opportunity for the intern to gain valuable organizational exposure and experience and as such, the Development Team is happy to support the candidate’s specific areas of interest in work as far as we can.
Committment required: 2-4 months.
Click here to apply for the Internship Opportunity (Development- Fundraising) at Teach for India, Mumbai.
You may also be interested in:
- Internship Opportunity (Public Information) at United Nations, New Delhi: Apply by June 15
- Internship Opportunity at Barista (Tata Starbucks Private Limited), Delhi: Apply Now
- Internship Opportunity- Gender Mainstreaming (NRM and Biodiversity) by UNDP, New Delhi: Apply by May 31