Paytm is an Indian e-commerce payment system and financial technology company, based in Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India.
Paytm is currently available in 11 Indian languages and offers online use-cases like mobile recharges, utility bill payments, travel, movies, and events bookings as well as in-store payments at grocery stores, fruits and vegetable shops, restaurants, parking, tolls, pharmacies and educational institutions with the Paytm QR code.
About the Internship
Paytm is looking for innovative design interns who have a strong passion for understanding people, their needs, their problems and their aspirations. The internship will offer an opportunity to work with Paytm core design team on various product and services such as Wallet, Payments Bank, Movies & Entertainment, Travel, Insurance, Shopping, Chat and more.
Duration of Internship
8 weeks – 16 weeks
What you will be Learning?
- Art of collaborative Teamwork
- How to tackle complex tasks/problems and transform them into intuitive and easy to use solutions
- How to balance between Design, Technology and Business goals
- Research-oriented design process
- Interaction and Visual experience design
- Informal Usability Testing and Field Research techniques
What you should bring?
- Positive attitude towards people and work
- Ready to learn in a fast-paced working environment
- Strong concept and design skills
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the internship through this link.
For more details, click the link below.