Paytm is an Indian e-commerce payment system and financial technology company, based out of Noida, India. Paytm is available in 11 Indian languages and offers online use-cases like mobile recharges, utility bill payments, travel, movies, and events bookings as well as in-store payments at grocery stores, fruits and vegetable shops, restaurants, parking, tolls, pharmacies and educational institutions with the Paytm QR code.
About the Internship
Paytm is looking for innovative design interns who have strong passion for understanding people, their needs, their problems and their aspirations. Internship will offer an opportunity to work with Paytm core design team on various product and services such as Wallet, Payments Bank, Movies & Entertainment, Travel, Insurance, Shopping, Chat and more.
8 weeks – 16 weeks
What do you Learn?
- Art of collaborative Teamwork
- How to tackle complex tasks/problems and transform them into intuitive and easy to use solutions
- How to balance between Design, Technology and Business goals
- Research oriented design process
- Interaction and Visual experience design
- Informal Usability Testing and Field Research techniques
What you should Bring?
- Positive attitude towards people and work
- Ready to learn in a fast-paced working environment
- Strong concept and design skills
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the internship through this link.
For further details, click here.