Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the Internship Opportunity (Design Engineering) at Cadence, Pune.
Cadence Design Systems, Inc., headquartered in San Jose, California, is an American multinational computational software company, founded in 1988 by the merger of SDA Systems and ECAD, Inc.
- Digital design implementation using Cadence EDA tools – Genus, Innovus, Tempus, Voltus and other backend tools
- Work on development and automation of Tensilica EDA flow and Physical Design Methodology
- PPA Characterization and analysis of Tensilica process cores with latest standard cell libraries
- Educational Qualification: Pursuing MS/MTech/BE/ BTech in Electronics
- Should have knowledge of complete backend Flow – including Synthesis, Formal Verification, Timing Analysis and Physical Designing
- Exposure to Cadence digital design tools will be an added advantage.
- Hands on experience of scripting languages like Perl, TCL, Unix shell etc.
- Knowledge of Digital logic design and Verilog/VHDL language
- Should have excellent communication, analytical and problem solving skills
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the internship through this link.
Click here to view the official notification for the Internship Opportunity (Design Engineering) at Cadence, Pune.
More such opportunities that you might be interested in: