Applications are invited for Internship Opportunity (Design) at Philips, Bangalore for the year 2021. Online applications are open on the official website.
Over 125 years ago, Frederik and Gerard Philips started a small light bulb company in Eindhoven.
Little did they realize that it would become a global force of innovation, committed to improving billions of lives worldwide. But it did.
Today, Philips is a world leading health technology company with a vision to make life better for people worldwide through meaningful innovation. Making good on this promise depends on our passionate, inspirational, collaborative and diverse team.
- Manage the process of creating surprising and relevant scenarios/ themes/ concepts along with stakeholder teams.
- Create effective and appropriate visual languages by understanding the meaning and effect of these on the brand, audience, market and culture.
- Create information architectures and application flows (flowcharts).
- Challenges technology, constraints and trends. Understand development tools and methods opportunities, constraints, trends.
- Work closely with the design team and create artifacts useful to the team as per the project brief during your internship.
You may also be interested in:
- JRF/Project Engineer & Internship Fellow Under TCS Funded Project at NIT Durgapur [4 Positions]: Apply by Dec 25