Applications are invited for Internship Opportunity (Dept of Humanities and Social Sciences) Under UNICEF Funded Project at NIT Rourkela for the year 2021. The last date of application is 10 December.
Applications are invited on prescribed format (On-line) for the temporary post of “Intern” for the “Centre of Excellence on PUBLIC HEALTH NUTRITION.” Department of Humanities and Social Sciences, NIT Rourkela.
Essential Qualifications and experience: Master in Mass communication/ Journalism/ Economics/ Sociology/ Population Studies/ Psychology/ or related subjects.
Desirable Qualifications/ Experiences: Work Experience of Minimum 3years.
- Support the organization of campaign related activities including but not limited to creation of audio content, video content, stories of COVID warriors, youth volunteers etc.
- Work closely with media houses to ensure the content is widely disseminated in the state.
- Document stories from the campaign for publication on UNICEF website.
- Support the planning, organization and execution of the COVID campaign.
- Generate story ideas/content pieces and coordinate the participation of programme sections in the campaign.
- Ensure coordination with stakeholders including Mo College, youth groups, NYKS, nursing association etc for participation in the campaign and dissemination of campaign materials.
- Create and update database of journalists and network with media contacts for UNICEF’s participation in media for dissemination of COVID related messages.
Eligible candidates may apply within 10.12.2021, 2359 HRS. The candidates are required to send the complete filled up application form (Soft copy) to pradhanj[at]nitrkl.ac.in with a cc to coephn.nitr[at]gmail.com. The application form is available on this page, which must be filled by candidates and also required to attach photocopies of all supporting documents, research papers (if any) etc.
Candidates will build a Single PDF file; it is to be sent to Principal Investigator (email@example.com with a cc to firstname.lastname@example.org) on or before 10.12.2021, 2359 HRS.
The candidates are also required to produce relevant documents mentioned in the application form [such as original of all mark sheets and certificates, research papers (if any), experience certificate (if any) etc.] at the time of interview/joining. Selection / Joining will be canceled in case of any suppression of information/document provided earlier.
- Date and Time for the Test/Online Interview: 21st December 2021 at 10:00 AM
- The Shortlisted candidates called for the interview will be intimated by 15th December 2021.
Rs. 55,000./- per month.
Dr. Jalandhar Pradhan, Associate Professor
Tel. No: +91-661-246-4691 (office)
Click here to view the official notification of Internship Opportunity (Dept of Humanities and Social Sciences) Under UNICEF Funded Project at NIT Rourkela.
You may also be interested in:
- Internship Opportunity at Ministry of Commerce and Industry, DPIIT [Stipend Worth Rs. 10k/Month]: Apply Now!