Intel Bengaluru invites internship applications for Debug & Validation post for the year 2021. Online applications open on the official website.
Responsibilities may be quite diverse of a hardware/Software technical in nature. Experience and education requirements will vary significantly depending on the unique needs of the job. MSPG hires many different types of hardware and Software engineering interns within areas such as Hardware, debug, computer architecture, Power and thermal, systems, etc.
Based on your project experience and what type of role you are interested in, your role will be decided after meeting with our hiring team. Job assignments are usually for short periods during your Post Graduations. The qualified candidate will join Intel India MSPG Customer Debug team as a software engineer intern.
He/she will have opportunities to participate into various projects as part of Memory and Servers product development or research. The work will mainly focus on Debug of system level software Firmware and HW of Memories and Platform areas.
Educational background and working experience
- Postgraduate students in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering, Electronics and TC, Electrical and Electronics.
- Must be comfortable with working in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficient programming and/or debug/Triaging and/or troubleshooting skills in system level software development
- Proficient in C and/or C++/Python, Shell Scripting, assembly languages, data structure and algorithm
- Lab skills such as millimeter, oscilloscope, system and bench testing, Logic analyzers.
- Project experience may be required
- Intel X86 Processor Architecture knowledge, Embedded systems, OS, Kernel, Device Drivers, Linux/OS fundamentals, Networking fundamentals.
- HW fundamentals, Servers/PC, Memory and Peripherals knowledge required.
- Knowledge of SDLC, Testing and Debug methodology preferred, Automation Framework Knowledge would be an added advantage.
- Strong self-learning capability in different technical areas
- Fluent spoken and written English would be an added advantage
- Communication skills with internal or external partners, customers and vendors would be an added advantage.