Applications are invited for Internship Opportunity (Data Engineer) at CISCO, Bengaluru for the year 2021. Online applications are open on the official website.
Cisco was founded in 1984 by a small group of computer scientists from Stanford University. Since the company’s inception, Cisco engineers have been leaders in the development of Internet Protocol (IP)-based networking technologies.
Today, with more than 71,000 employees worldwide, this tradition of innovation continues with industry-leading products and solutions in the company’s core development areas of routing and switching, as well as in advanced technologies such as home networking, IP telephony, optical networking, security, storage area networking, and wireless technology. In addition to its products, Cisco provides a broad range of service offerings, including technical support and advanced services.
- Currently pursuing a Masters of Engineering degree in Computer Science or Information Science
- CGPA of 8.0 (out of 10) and above
- The requirement is for 2022 passout only.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Must be fluent in English.
- Savvy problem-solving instincts and abilities
- Comfortable in fast-paced and multidimensional environments
- Ability to work efficiently as part of a collaborative team
- Diligent to detail
- Proficient in software development with a focus in data/data systems (Java, C/C++), databases (SQL, Postgres, Mongo) and development technologies (GIT, JIRA)
- Possesses knowledge of data pipelining, data integration, data warehouses, and databases.
- Builds / oversees platforms and systems to manage and store data from internal and external sources by leveraging both distributed and local structures
- Establishes processes / structures based on business and technical requirements to channel data from multiple inputs and route appropriately using data structures available
- Develops tools to facilitate data integration, analytics, data cleaning / transformation, and the deployment of ML/AI models
- Creates and establishes design standards and assurance processes for software, systems and applications development to ensure compatibility and operability of data connections, flows and storage requirements
- Participate in a variety of professional development opportunities, network with senior executive leadership team, give back to your local community, and socialize with a community of global technologists.
You may also be interested in: