Philips Chennai invites internship applications for Data Analyst post for the year 2021. Online applications are open on the official website.
- Should be willing to work in a dynamic and fast changing environment
- High affinity to new emerging technologies and ability to improve the current process
- Masters degree from a reputed university – full time is a must
- Ability to understand the data and understand the story
- Ability to handle large amounts of data and have an eye for detail
- Innovative ideas of converting operational tasks that are currently manual into an automated fashion.
Technical Knowledge and Skills required
- Strong knowledge of MS Excel and ability to create PPT slides are a must
- Thorough understanding of relational database operations and maintenance.
- Understanding of Development Procedures
- Strong background delivering insights into the data would be key to this role
- Knowledgeable in SQL server.
Soft Skills Required
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Highly driven, energetic, flexible, resourceful & ability to multitask
- Clarity of thoughts and vision
- Ability to ideate and bring solutions to the table
- Adherence to timelines, without sacrificing quality of output
- Ability to work on own initiative as well as part of a team
- A desire to exceed project, client and co-worker expectations
- Logical approach to problem solving
Over 125 years ago, Frederik and Gerard Philips started a small light bulb company in Eindhoven. Little did they realize that it would become a global force of innovation, committed to improving billions of lives worldwide. But it did.
Today, Philips is a world leading health technology company with a vision to make life better for people worldwide through meaningful innovation. Making good on this promise depends on our passionate, inspirational, collaborative and diverse team.