Philips Chennai invites internship applications for Data Analyst post for the year 2021. Online applications are open on the official website.
- Should be willing to work in a dynamic and fast changing environment
- High affinity to new emerging technologies and ability to improve the current process
- Masters degree from a reputed university – full time is a must
- Ability to understand the data and understand the story
- Ability to handle large amounts of data and have an eye for detail
- Innovative ideas of converting operational tasks that are currently manual into an automated fashion.
Technical Knowledge and Skills required
- Strong knowledge of MS Excel and ability to create PPT slides are a must
- Thorough understanding of relational database operations and maintenance.
- Understanding of Development Procedures
- Strong background delivering insights into the data would be key to this role
- Knowledgeable in SQL server.
Soft Skills Required
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Highly driven, energetic, flexible, resourceful & ability to multitask
- Clarity of thoughts and vision
- Ability to ideate and bring solutions to the table
- Adherence to timelines, without sacrificing quality of output
- Ability to work on own initiative as well as part of a team
- A desire to exceed project, client and co-worker expectations
- Logical approach to problem solving
Over 125 years ago, Frederik and Gerard Philips started a small light bulb company in Eindhoven. Little did they realize that it would become a global force of innovation, committed to improving billions of lives worldwide. But it did.
Today, Philips is a world leading health technology company with a vision to make life better for people worldwide through meaningful innovation. Making good on this promise depends on our passionate, inspirational, collaborative and diverse team.
Apply here for Internship Opportunity (Data Analyst) at Philips, Chennai.