Applications are invited for Internship Opportunity (Customer Success Specialist) at Cisco, Bengaluru for the year 2021. Online applications are open on the official website.
Cisco was founded in 1984 by a small group of computer scientists from Stanford University. Since the company’s inception, Cisco engineers have been leaders in the development of Internet Protocol (IP)-based networking technologies.
Today, with more than 71,000 employees worldwide, this tradition of innovation continues with industry-leading products and solutions in the company’s core development areas of routing and switching, as well as in advanced technologies such as home networking, IP telephony, optical networking, security, storage area networking, and wireless technology. In addition to its products, Cisco provides a broad range of service offerings, including technical support and advanced services.
- Recent graduate or on your final year of studies towards a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a technical field, such as Networking, Computer Science, Information Technology, Electrical/Computer Engineering or a similar field
- Minimum GPA of 8.5 and above
- The requirement is for 2022 passout only
- Fluent in English (verbal and written)
- Passionate about networking, information technology or computer science
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with ability to troubleshoot technical problems
- Ability to multi-task, self-start, and work in a fast-paced team environment and the ability to work independently
Roles & Responsibilities
The CSS is a hands-on expert for their aligned product or architecture. This role owns delivery of targeted engagements intended to increase product awareness, share industry leading practices, and drive overall product consumption and business value.
The CSS brings strategic vision and tactical expertise to ensure every customer engagement is a success while also actively participating in the global CSS Community where they collaborate with their peers to share best practices and customer success stories.
The CSS is able to effectively combine deep technical knowledge with solid understanding of business priorities to provide consultative solutions pivotal to helping customers realize value faster.
You may also be interested in: