Applications are invited for the Internship Opportunity (Creative) at SDG Impact Lab, Warangal.
Indo Nordic Innovation Acceleration Clusters (INIAC), in association with SRIX, launches SDG Impact Lab at SR University, Warangal campus. This cohort opens doors for a bonded Indo-Swedish start-up ecosystem. SDG Impact Lab core vision will focus on identification and development of innovative technology solutions by bright-minded students, faculty.
Themes of Internship
The four key themes for the internship are as follows:
- Innovation in packaging reducing packaging waste
- Crops can be grown year around Does not have bugs and weeds, removing pesticides and other harmful chemicals from the process
- Carbon footprint is reduced
- Solar or wind turbines can be used to produce for internal energy operations.
- Innovation in food supply chains avoiding waste
- Creating opportunities for plastic waste reduction
- Recycling critical energy metals and e-waste
No. of Interns
- CSE: 02
- ECE: 02
- EEE: 01
- Civil: 01
- Mechanical: 01
- Biotechnology: 01
- Agri: 01
- MBA: 01
- has a passion for design, willingness to take on any task assigned, quick to learn new things
- is highly detail-oriented, meticulous and creative
- has excellent communication (verbal and writing) skills in English
- can plan your workday and estimate the time and resources needed for your projects
- is humble and like working in a team
- you’re receptive to feedback and see it as a chance to improve your knowledge
What’s in it for you?
- Network and build relationships with fellow agri-tech lovers
- Big responsibility and professional development from start
- Possibility to get employment after end of the internship
- Work at SRIX or Work from home
- From day one, you will be an important part of our team and get a big responsibility
- You’re in touch with Admin department including CEO
- The internship is full-time, but the working hours are flexible
Roles & Responsibilities
- Work in a competitive way in multitude of activities
- Team play (Be a part of/represent team wherein necessary)
- Test: Technical, Aptitude & English skills
- Interview: Technical and HR rounds
Rs 4000/- per month as a stipend after completion of 45 Days of probation period
- The certificate will be provided on successful completion of the internship only
- Based on the performance during the internship, possible extension/Pre-placement offers will be given.
- From day one, you will be an important part of our team and get a big responsibility. You report to the CEO.
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the internship through this link.
Jan 5, 2021
For more details, click the link below.