NoticeBard.com invites applications from students for a work-from-home internship in the field of ‘Online Content Management’.
Noticebard.com (the website you are at right now) is an online media platform which publishes useful educational opportunities enabling informed and inspired careers.
We publish educational opportunities of various streams: Engineering, Science, Medicine, Arts, Business, Commerce, Other Streams, and even contests and competitions for school children.
If you are always on the hunt for exciting educational opportunities, and if you like formatting, editing, and proof-reading content, this internship could be for you!
The internship will give you the opportunity to learn about online content management, online media entrepreneurship, editing and proof-reading, and enhance your marketing skills as well!
Students from Engineering & Management domains are eligible to apply for the internship.
- Finding and researching events and opportunities for NoticeBard.com.
- Curating, formatting, editing, and optimizing (SEOing) content as per our internal formatting guidelines. This will form a large chunk of your work.
- Marketing posts: sharing posts on social media, emailing colleges and organizers, effectuating media partnerships.
- Learn the ins and outs of online content management and online media business. This could work very well for your future as there are tons of jobs in the field of content management.
- Improve your writing, research, formatting, and editing skills.
- If you are a writer at heart, this internship coupled with our blogging course can kick-start your writing career (though you will NOT be doing much creative writing during this internship).
- Help 1000s of your peers make informed and inspired choices about their careers.
- Get clarity about your own careers and be better informed about your internships, and jobs. ‘Careers and jobs’ is our pet-project.
- Location: Work-from-home/remote.
- Time duration: The internship will start from December 15 and we are looking for a minimum engagement of 2 months.
- Time commitment: 3 hours a day; 6 days a week.
- Stipend: Rs. 4000-5000/month based on performance.
How to Apply?
Interested and eligible candidates should send the following things to gurjit[at]noticebard.com with cc to rashmi[at]noticebard.com.
- A 2-page CV highlighting relevant skills and experience.
- A 150-250 word note (in the body of the email) on why you are applying for the internship.
- A word document containing 2 events/opportunities which can be published on NoticeBard.com. Go through NoticeBard.com thoroughly to ensure that the formatting of your articles is in accordance with what’s there on NoticeBard.
The subject line of your email must be ‘Content Management Internship’.
December 10, 2021.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you don’t hear from us by December 15, please consider that your application was not found to be the right fit, for now.