Applications are invited for Internship Opportunity (Computer Science or Business) at Boston Consulting Group, New Delhi. Online applications are open on the official website.
BCG’s Global Knowledge Services group, a growing, global team that drives knowledge management strategy, program implementation and operations for BCG.
The KS team provides overall management of major knowledge management platforms, products and programs, including efforts in areas such as machine learning/artificial intelligence, expertise/reputation management, search, content management, social collaboration/communities, taxonomy, analytics, business request management and other related topics.
- Preference for someone working on a BS/BA in Computer Science or Business
- Preferably a rising Junior or Senior with strong academic performance
- Prior work/internship experience
- No website development experience is required, but design and/or blog creation experience a plus
- Experience with Umbraco and/or Sitecore CMS tools a plus
- Strong MS Excel skills, proficient in other MS Office tools
- Able to perform successfully in a fast-paced, intellectually intense, service-oriented environment in line with BCG’s Code of Conduct.
- Self-motivated and reliable
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Organized, detail-oriented and analytical (ability to look at a problem and figure out a creative solution)
- Strong eye for digital design
- High level of initiative and resourcefulness
- Collaborative, positive team player with the ability to navigate diverse teams across different geographies.
Specific responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Support migration and quality assurance testing of internal-facing informational webpages using BCG’s content management system
- Partner with internal BCG teams to understand needs, answer questions, offer training, think of creative solutions and listen to feedback throughout the site building process
- Work independently to upload content, leverage templates, review design and development of new webpages
- Identify bugs / technical issues found in the system and log them in the project’s defect management system
- Should be able to manage and work on multiple on-going projects along with being able to effectively track time devoted to specific tasks for future analysis
- Support additional requests from product manager and lead analysts for analysis or documenting process steps to serve as inputs for future development of the platform.
Click here to apply for Internship Opportunity (Computer Science or Business) at Boston Consulting Group.
You may also be interested in: