Applications are invited for Internship Opportunity (Computer Science/ Electronics) at Philips, Bengaluru for the year 2021. Online applications are open on the official website.
Over 125 years ago, Frederik and Gerard Philips started a small light bulb company in Eindhoven. Little did they realize that it would become a global force of innovation, committed to improving billions of lives worldwide. But it did.
Today, Philips is a world leading health technology company with a vision to make life better for people worldwide through meaningful innovation. Making good on this promise depends on our passionate, inspirational, collaborative and diverse team.
- At least a Bachelor degree in SW Engineering, Computer Science or Electronics
- Studying M.Tech in Computer Science, Electronics or equivalent
- Knowledge in C++ or Object oriented programming concepts
- Knowledge in Operating system concepts
- Good communication skills
- Personality skills to collaborate with colleagues from different teams/levels and think across functional borders
- A lean/pragmatic attitude who can drive change and continuously seeks improvements and ways to reduce ‘waste’
- Interest in development of software in a controlled regulated environment.
Click here to apply for Internship Opportunity (Computer Science/ Electronics) at Philips, Bengaluru.
You may also be interested in: