Morgan Stanley invites Internship applications for the Company Secretary post for the year 2021. Online applications are open on the official website.
- Completed Company Secretarial course
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and technical capabilities are essential
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Experience in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Assisting in corporate secretarial function for Morgan Stanley group entities in India engaged in the financial services.
- Assisting in ensuring high standard of corporate governance, conducting board and committee meetings, post and pre meeting documentation, ensure necessary filing, monitoring compliances, record keeping, provide relevant corporate secretarial support under various jurisdiction.
- Assisting in maintaining statutory books, including registers of members, directors and secretaries for the group entities;
- Assisting in drafting minutes, drafting resolutions, lodging required forms and annual returns with company registries for the group entities;
- Assisting in organizing and preparing agendas and papers for board meetings, committees and shareholder meetings;
- Adhoc activities under Companies Act, 2013 like merger, capital infusion, buy-back, conversion of shares etc.
- Maintaining corporate records on entity management platforms such as Blueprint OneWorld;
- Assist with legal entity data provision, operational risk mapping and capabilities assessment exercises for Resolution and Recovery plan.
- Make recommendations on process improvements.
About Morgan Stanley
Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm’s employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals from more than 1,200 offices in 42 countries.
As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success. Together, we share a common set of values rooted in integrity, excellence and strong team ethic. Morgan Stanley can provide a superior foundation for building a professional career – a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow. A philosophy that balances personal lifestyles, perspectives and needs is an important part of our culture.
For Internship application, click below.
For more related opportunities, check below: