Hewlett Packard, Bengaluru invites internship applications for CMS role for the year 2021. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online on the official website.
Areas of Work
- Mobile Core and 5G
- Assurance – OSS ( Service Assurance )
- Fulfillment and Revenue Intelligence (Service Fulfilment, MNP, Telecom Analytics, etc)
- Orchestration (Network Functions Virtualization, Service and Resource Orchestration)
- Digital Identity (SS7 Signaling, SIM Management, DEG)
- Digital Services (SIVR, TAS, IOT, etc)
Technical Skill Expectations
Good Troubleshooting and Problem solving skills Good Analytical skills Good Learning ability Programming language (C/C++/Java/Scripting) with academic projects Understanding of Networking and Telecom Fundamentals Understanding of Application Support and Development methodologies Willingness to work on 24×7 support engagements Open for travel to India customer locations.
- Graduate Degree – B.Tech/B.E with specialization in Computer Science, Information Science and Electronics & Communication only
- Minimum CGPA of 7/10 or 70% aggregate throughout 10th, 12th and B.E/B.Tech Degree
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good problem solving and analytical skills.
- Highly-reliable self-starter with a can-do attitude.
- Aggressively learn and adapt to new technology and processes to keep up with industry standards.
About Hewlett Packard
HPE is a global, edge-to-cloud Platform-as-a-Service company built to transform your business. How? By helping you connect, protect, analyze, and act on all your data and applications wherever they live, from edge to cloud, so you can turn insights into outcomes at the speed required to thrive in today’s complex world.