IBM Bengaluru invites internship applications as Cloud Developer for the year 2020-21. Interested and eligible candidates can apply on the official website.
As a Cloud developer you will apply your experience and expertise to Develop, Operationalize, Enhance and Maintain cloud native applications on IBM Cloud. You will have opportunities to work closely with senior developers and interface with various Cloud Services in the implementation of the cloud platform automation solutions on IBM Cloud.
Eligibility & Skills
- Hands-on experience in Microservices development and Kubernetes
- Validated programming with Python, GoLang or C/C++
- Hands on Experience/Expertise infrastructure provisioning and automation tools
- Hands on Experience/Expertise in Source control using tools such as GIT
- Hands on Experience/Expertise with CI/CD tools like Jenkins, Travis
- Proven problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Validated written and verbal communication skills
- Collaboration skills and proven ability to work in a team environment
- Research and analyze new technologies to be used (e.g., Libraries, IDE’s, tools)
- Develop high-level architecture and detailed design for application stack – back-end
- Perform application code review, ensure creation and maintenance of appropriate artifacts for architecture and design work
- Develop back-end portions of web services.
- You will primarily focus on building back-end REST API services.
- You will work to implement server-side or application logic and design architectures.
- Create and talk to REST services.
- Shift between multiple projects and technologies.
- Write clean code and test it throughout the development process to ensure the quality is up to standards.
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.