Teach for India invites Internship applications for City HR & Operations for the year 2021. Online applications are open on the official website.
The Intern will work closely with Staff in the City Operations Chennai Team on key projects towards strengthening Fellow Support and ensuring smooth operations in the city. Apply to this internship if you are keen on –
- Being a pivotal factor in influencing Employee engagement, learning about HR policies and processes, & assisting with HR Operations.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Creation of relevant and rigorous content for internal communication
- Organizing and Planning
- Project Management
- Well versed with Canva (or any other equivalent)/ G-Suite/ MS Excel/ Word
Primary responsibilities of this role include (You could always do more based on your interest!)
- Communication of HR Policies & Processes – Create and execute a year-long plan for communication of key HR policies and processes with Staff and Fellows and create content for the same
- Recruitment of Volunteers – Create and execute a plan for recruitment of volunteers, and streamline the process of Volunteer Management for Teach for India Chennai to be smooth and sustainable.
- Culture Building – Ideate and execute plans on building culture and engaging Staff and Fellows, including the creation of newsletters
- Operations – Assist the City HR POC in managing operations for Teach for India Chennai including event management, documentation, logistics etc
- Induction & Onboarding – Creating an Induction and Onboarding Plan for the incoming cohort of Teach for India Fellows.
About Teach for India
At Teach For India, we’ve built a nationwide movement of leaders who are working relentlessly to end inequity in education. It’s been twelve years since we began this journey and today we have 900+ Fellows leading classrooms impacting 32,000 children across the country, Through our Fellowship, we infuse the largest pipeline of driven, skilled talent into the educational ecosystem and have a growing movement of 3400+ Alumni.
Our Alumni work at all levels of the education system from teaching, teacher training, school leadership and community empowerment to education technology, policy, governance, media as well as in the private sector. Cumulatively, our Alumni have founded 150+ organisations in the social sector with 200 of them occupying senior leadership and CXO positions across organisations.
For application & more details, click below.
You may also be interested in: