Applications are invited for the Internship Opportunity (Business Technology Analyst) at Deloitte.
Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, commonly referred to as Deloitte, is a multinational professional services network. Deloitte is one of the Big Four accounting organizations and the largest professional services network in the world by revenue and number of professionals, with headquarters in London, United Kingdom.
About the Internship
As a Business Technology Analyst at Deloitte Consulting, you will be responsible for crafting, developing, and deploying the software solutions at an enterprise level. You will be working with functional teams in the project located at offshore as well as onshore.
Work you’ll do
- Be involved in development and unit testing on Java development
- Develop solutions following established technical design, application development standards and quality processes in projects
- Communicate risks and issues to the lead in a timely fashion
- Should have 0-1 yrs. of web or application development or testing using Java technology stack.
- Should be strong in OOPS concepts, Core Java, Collections
- Should have experience on Web Technologies JSP and Servlets.
- Should have experience on JDBC.
- Should have knowledge on any one of web frameworks and Persistence framework.
- Ability to write build/configuration scripts using Build tools
- Ability to write Basic SQL with simple Joins
- Should be able to communicate clearly with cross teams in the project (E.g.Functional/Development/Testing).
- Should be a good team player and a quick learner with an aptitude to pick up things fast.
- Must be dynamic with a strong sense of responsibility and positive attitude.
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the internship through this link.
For more details, click the link below.