CISCO India invites applications for Business Analyst Intern for Bengaluru location.
At Cisco, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference. Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
What you’ll do?
Depending on the Business Function/Team you would join, your responsibilities will include a combination of the following:
- Analyzes complex business problems, leveraging business and technical expertise to deliver business outcomes.
- Engages with business stakeholders and cross-functional teams to understand business requirements to deliver end-to-end solutions.
- Provides technical expertise to advise on solutions, including standard products and features to address business issues and opportunities.
- Defines and maintains architecture standards, to ensure that application portfolio is aligned with business strategy
- Develops business process architecture to onboard new offers, RTM and monetization models
- Be responsible for demos as part of the CI/CD process
- Innovating solutions to real business challenges
- Collaborating on multiple cross-functional projects
- Analyzing internal processes, data, and problems
- Identifying issues and areas for improvement
- Identifying new business models and benefits from enabling new capabilities
- Mapping internal processes
- Recent graduate or on your final year of studies towards a bachelor’s or master’s degree in Business, Management, Finance, Math, Accounting, Information Systems or related field from an accredited institution before the program start date
- Minimum of an 8.5 CGPA or equivalent
- The requirement is for 2021/22 passout only
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills
- High levels of customer orientation and service excellence
- Efficient collaboration skills with internal / external customers and cross-functional teams
- Excellent communication skills, “Can do” attitude, proactive engagement, solutions seeking & team player in global environment
- Good time management skills and the ability to prioritize work capacity
- Delivering complex business solutions and managing business processes and policies
- Possesses general business knowledge (sales, finance, etc.), knowledge of Cisco products, and understanding of IT functions
- Detail oriented and data driven.
- Comfortable with data, process flows, and systems thinking.