Applications are invited for Internship Opportunity (Business Analyst) at CISCO, Bengaluru for the year 2021. Online applications are open on the official website.
Cisco Systems, Inc. is an American multinational technology conglomerate corporation headquartered in San Jose, California. Integral to the growth of Silicon Valley, Cisco develops, manufactures and sells networking hardware, software, telecommunications equipment and other high-technology services and products.
You will be a part of Cisco’s TRON (Transformation Operations) team. The TRON team is responsible for executing key Cisco programs like: Avengers, SaaS Operations, Back-Office Transformation, Offer Acceleration & License Simplification and many more.
We encourage you to become a part of this dynamic organization where on a daily basis we leverage Cisco’s aggressive competitive spirit and accelerate time to market by empowering our employees to use their expertise to take good business risks. As Cisco expands into new technologies, and geographies, it’s become an exciting time to be part of the TRON team.
- Desired Degree: Bachelor’s Degree (B.E./B.Tech)
- Minimum CGPA of 8.0 out of 10
- Excellent communication (both verbal & written)
- Team player with ‘can-do’ attitude
- Strong in Analytics, Data analysis and Problem solving
The typical role expectations vary by the program that you are assigned in. Below are some of the responsibilities that you could be accountable for:
- Analyze business processes, find gaps and identify improvement opportunities
- Strong Data analytics and visualization skills: Work with large amount of data and having business context to derive meaningful insights from the analysis of the data.
- Solid understanding of Software Product development life cycle, CI/CD processes, Defect analysis and validation processes.
- Work as part of a new product development team to develop our products and processes.
- Strong Customer focus and ability to follow-up on issues, train end users globally will be crucial to this role as this role will be interacting with all customers across the various Cisco Engineering organizations.
- Assist with creating, analyzing, and releasing product and process documentation
- Present data and insights in a logical, influential manner to drive data driven business decisions.
- Capture the inventory of data sources, dashboards, measurements, and metrics to prepare and manage integrated data architecture.
- High-level knowledge of Cisco processes (CPDM – Cisco Product Development Methodology, PLM – Product Lifecycle Management, CSDL – Cisco Secure Development Lifecycle) will be definite plus but not mandatory.
You may also be interested in: