BCG or Boston Consulting Group is inviting applications for internship opportunities offered in the consulting work.
Boston Consulting Group is an American management consulting firm founded in 1963, headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts. The firm is the second-largest consulting firm by revenue and one of the most prestigious in the world. BCG has been recognized by Consulting Magazine as the Best Consulting firm to work for.
Boston Consulting Group partners with leaders in business and society to tackle their most important challenges and capture their greatest opportunities. BCG was the pioneer in business strategy when it was founded in 1963.
About the Opportunity
BCG is accepting online applications from students across varied disciplines, for internships in consulting work.
BCG accepts online applications from exceptional business school, engineering, science, law, and humanities students who are nearing completion of their undergraduate or graduate studies.
- Work alongside some of the world’s top minds on cases that reshape business, government, and society.
- Consulting work is varied and rigorous, much of it performed at BCG’s client sites.
- Projects can vary in length, size, and location, depending on the client’s challenge.
- You’ll collaborate on challenging projects with team members from many backgrounds and disciplines, increasing your understanding of complex business problems from diverse perspectives and developing new skills and experience to help you in the future, be that at BCG or beyond.
- The applicant shall be asked for their location of preference during the application process.
- BCG’s offices in India are located in Mumbai and Chennai.
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the internship through this link.
For more details, click the link below.