Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the Internship Opportunity (Backend Development) at Sony, Bengaluru.
Sony Group Corporation is a Japanese multinational conglomerate corporation headquartered in Kōnan, Minato, Tokyo.
About the Job
Together with the research scientists and team members, the candidate we are looking for should have a strong proficiency in strong proficiency in building scalable, robust, and fast-performing backend structures.
The candidate would work very closely with the team in implementing the backend platform. This is a great opportunity to work on one of the most amazing and exciting products being built in the industry. Apart from that, the candidate would get a chance to work with the best brains and competitive teams within the industry.
- Remote/ Bangalore, India
- 6 months starting August first week
- 9:30 to 18:00 (Monday to Friday) fulltime
- Bachelors or Masters degree from Computer Science background.
- The candidate should have experience in deploying the backend structure to cloud platforms like Heroku, DigitalOcean, Linode, Custom VMs.
Preferred Qualifications / Experience
- Having experience with implementing a highly scalable, robust, and super responsive backend structure while working for a company.
- Experience in writing test cases.
- Should be able to offer solutions to any bottlenecks/system designs shared.
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for internship through this link.
Click here to view the official notification for the Internship Opportunity (Backend Development) at Sony.
More such opportunities that you might be interested in:
- Internship Opportunity (Civil Engineering or Infrastructure) at Imagine Panaji Smart City Development Limited (IPSCDL), Goa [6 Months; Stipend Rs. 12k/Month]: Apply by July 31
- AICTE Internship Opportunity (Web Development) [2 Vacancies; Stipend Rs. 5k/Month]: Apply by Aug 25