Applications are invited for Internship Opportunity at Wipro for BTech & Computer Application Students at Noida. Online applications are open on the official website.
The Intern is responsible for configuring and testing Wipro proprietary Total Benefit Administration (TBA) System to meet the needs of our clients’ requirements.
Configuring involves using proprietary systems and tools to set up and configure tables/parameters in the TBA System as defined by analysis.
Testing involves the preparation of test cases and test data and execution of test activities based on the direction from the SA.
This role is designed as an entry-level position for applicants with strong skill sets in programming (logical reasoning, analytical skills), systems configuration and testing related to systems that support human resource functions.
BTech (any specialization), BCA, MCA is preferred.
- Reviews client requirements documents and any preliminary test plans, rightly adhere to the due dates and support the client delivery priority.
- Uses typical client requirements documentation to assist with analysis and/or test planning.
- Identifies needed test cases
- Completes test plans with test case needs
- Configures the system to meet analysis specifications.
- Documents relevant configuration in analysis specifications.
- Knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) principles/concepts.
- Experience with systems implementations
- Writes intermediate SQL queries.
Click here to apply for Internship Opportunity at Wipro for BTech & Computer Application Students.
You may also be interested in: