Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the Internship Opportunity at Wipro, Gurgaon.
Wipro Limited is an Indian multinational corporation that provides information technology, consulting and business process services. It is headquartered in Bangalore, Karnataka, India. In 2013, Wipro separated its non-IT businesses and formed the privately owned Wipro Enterprises.
About the Internship
- The Intern is responsible for configuring and testing Wipro proprietary Total Benefit Administration (TBA) System to meet the needs of our clients’ requirements.
- Configuring involves using proprietary systems and tools to set up and configure tables/parameters in the TBA System as defined by analysis.
- Testing involves the preparation of test cases and test data and execution of test activities based on the direction from the SA.
- This role is designed as an entry-level position for applicants with strong skill sets in programming (logical reasoning, analytical skills),systems configuration and testing related to systems that support human resource functions
- Reviews client requirements documents and any preliminary test plans, rightly adhere to the due dates and support the client delivery priority.
- Uses typical client requirements documentation to assist with analysis and/or test planning.
- Identifies needed test cases
- Completes test plans with test case needs
- Configures the system to meet analysis specifications.
- Documents relevant configuration in analysis specifications.
- Knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) principles/concepts.
- Experience with systems implementations
- Writes intermediate SQL queries.
- Technical / Domain knowledge, System Development and Quality Assurance, Ongoing task Management – 80%.
- Communication: Actively Participates in huddles/meetings, effective communication through Maestro / Mail, Lync, client team touch base – 10%
- Operations/Other services/Shared services support –5%
- Continuous improvement and other client/organization initiatives – 5%.
BTech (any specialization), BCA, MCA is preferred.
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the internship through this link.
Click here to view the official notification for the Internship Opportunity at Wipro, Gurgaon.
More such opportunities that you might be interested in: